1. He loves to run up to me, stick his nose on my shirt, take a whiff and ask 'nice?'. To which i'd ask him back and he would reply 'NICE!'. But would readily declare 'NOT NICE' after sniffing Papa's shirt.
2. He likes to run his hands up my arms, sometimes i find his fingers under my sleeves..and even shorts (YIKES!). Before falling asleep, he sometimes would place one hand my mine.
I think the above 2 points, stems from the fact that he was a breastfed baby. He's so used to my smell and the skin to skin contact.
3. He loves to listen to a particular song repeatedly. In my car, the same song is being repeated over and over for many days. It would be impossible to change track or CD without his detection. My husband gets quite a 'culture' shock when he drives my car during the weekend and would attempt several times over (without success) to change the song.
4. He would sometimes break into a huge 'HELLO!!!" with a broken wrist wave to passengers in the or waiting for the lift. He also likes to pop his head into neighbours houses and yell 'HELLLOO!!!!'.
5. He likes us to list down, in numbering bullet form, his activities for the day. He would ask 'NUMBER 1?' and we would say 'number 1, we brush our teeth'. He would ask 'NUMBER 2?, NUMBER 3?'...all the way down to the last acitivity for the day. And as we finish each activity, he would announce (that we're doing) 'NUMBER 4 now!!'.
The Montessori Newborn - What Montessori Parents Do Differently - I've written a little about pregnancy and birth but before our baby arrives it's worthwhile for me to get down my thoughts on parenting a newborn, what do ...
1 day ago