Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Walk in the Park


Now that i get the car, i can bring N to the parks anytime of the day! WOOT!
Today, We had a nice breakfast at Macs and took a slow, lazy morning walk around the park. The place was quiet, the weather was cool...ah it was perfect!

N loves to dip his fingers into the sand. I delibrately didnt bring any toys because i wanted N to use his creativity and use whatever he can find in the park to play. Today, we used fallen leaves to scoop the sand from point to point. So fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I just found out your blog. And I absolutely LOVE what I've seen and read. In case you're wondering, I found you though Mi Escuelita Montessori blog {Karen is one of my best friends}. Thanks for the felt fook tutorial. I've been wanting to make it so bad. Thanks for the inspiration. Oh, and I love your "ramblings".
    Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! Im so glad you found me! I'd never had known about your blog! I love it, very inspiring! ( And Im not just saying that because you paid me a compliment!)...im so going to add you on my list!! Thank you for sharing!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails