Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ipad app review: The Going To Bed Book by Sandra Boynton

The going to bed book [Book] 
I adore Sandra Boynton books, she is probably my favourite children's author! I give a big F for her books- Funny and Fun to read. My favourite book of hers got to be 'The Going to Bed Book'. It's so cute! Her illustrations are appealing to both young and old.

Sandra Boynton fans will be thrilled to know that some of her books are available on the appstore. I downloaded this book and it didn't disappoint.

The book as an app, has the exact same content and illustrations as the physical one. What i adore about this app is that it's interactive. Readers get to ransack the characters' drawers, swipe the characters and watch them brush their teeth and, here's my favourite, switch on the hot water tap till your entire screen gets 'misty' with 'water droplets'. N loves to use his fingers and 'wipe' away the condensation. AWESOME! So real!

It is highly recommended to ALL of you out there, young & old. It doesn't matter if you love to read or not, a fan or no fan, this book is simply adorable! The book comes alive with the interactive animation and will surely capture hearts! Its a must to download for me!



2 comments:

  1. We love her books too! I'm sure you can guess which is Ally's favourite.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me see...it's about an animal thats black & white....and starts with the letter P!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails