Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's a fine job

I've been randomly giving the doll some fine motor skills & eye-hand coordination related activities. Actually, i don't think she needs any practice.
 
 
This is my favourite activity because its cost nothing! Sonshine couldn't do this till much later but doll does it with ease. She dropped coins after coins like a pro.
 
 
Stacking shape rings.
 
 
Plucking out cloths peg. I say plucking out because she hasn't quite get the pincer grasp skill to do this effectively yet.
 
 
This is another of my favourites. Scooping cotton balls with a spoon. Again, doll surprise me with this one. She did it well. Is it a girl thing? The boy was very slow in his fine motor skills....
 
 
And lastly, slicing fruit toys with a toy knife.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails