Thursday, October 7, 2010

To fill up the void...

 As you can tell, i am slowing down with my blog entries. There has been a major 're-opt' in my family and we are all taking time to adjust. I wasn't able to plan much for N during the past month but fortunately, things are picking up- i hope.

When i found myself unable to do activities with N, i bought this Mathematics workbook for him to entertain him. He loves doing worksheets for some odd reason.


I am proud to say that N could read the instructions on his own, mostly understood what was required of him and provided the correct answers.



Except for the first time, i have never prompted him to work on this book. Instead, it is N who always ask to do the activities.
 We've pretty much completed the entire book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails