2026 World Cup Printable Bracket
-
This World Cup printable bracket is a fun way to keep track of who is
winning in the knockout round of the 2026 World Cup! Is your family
enjoying the Worl...
Star STEAM Teaching at Arecibo
-
[image: 20180804_075310]
El pasado 4 de agosto de 2018, tuve la oportunidad de participar en un
taller de educación en ciencias en el Observatorio de Ar...
A Beautiful Summer Family Project
-
I've just received photos from one of our parents showing the outdoor
project they took on this past summer. We had marvellous weather this year
and I can...
A new e-booklet
-
Just wanted to let all followers of the blog know that Kylie from How We
Montessori and I have collaborated to bring you a booklet (available as an
instant...
Where Am I?
-
Hi there!
As you can see, I haven't been blogging regularly for several months now.
This is a result of a sudden blog-break I had to take last fall, a...
MONTESSORI ICI HAS MOVED
-
And also changed...
Since this blog's name wasn't necessarly still reflective of our daily
reality, I took the opportunity to change it and go with somet...
Preschool Board Games
-
ED turned four a couple of weeks ago. I always ask the kids what kind of
cake they want. ED wanted a Beyblade cake (the spinning top that you see
down t...
Very nice! Where did you get those mosaic pieces? Also have been meaning to ask where you got those yellow trays you use for activities from ah?
ReplyDeleteThanks! Keeps the little fingers busy. I got the mosiac craft from a mosaic shop at Bukit timah plaza. The trays are from....daiso! Love their trays!
ReplyDeleteOk thanks! Haha, went to Daiso on Friday but it was impossible to shop. So crowded!!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty! My craft shop has sold out on their x'mas activities!!!!
ReplyDelete