He has learnt:
1. the names of baby animals
2. classify between jungle and farm animals
3. names of volumeric solids such as ellipisoid and ovoid
4. teens board from 10 to 90
5. to spell simple words like 'egg, bus, sun, flower' and his name of course
6. parts of a bicycle.
7. names of various fish (grouper, porcupine fish, swordfish etc)
8. the life cycle of a sunflower
9. revised the names of varying flowers (rose, poppy, rafflesia, tulip etc)
10. numbers from 60 to 80, the sequence and the words
11. opposite words
12. exposed to additions
13. famous landmarks & where they are located i.e. Leaning tower of Pisa is in Italy, Taj Mahal in India, Dome of the Rock in Israel, Staute of liberty in USA. He learnt this soley from reading this book
14. which animals belong to which continent/country i.e. panda in China, kangaroo from Australia
15. parts of a fish
16. chinese words strokes from school
17. number of sides a square and triangle has
18. days of the week.
19. mastered using tongs
20. the things used by various proffessions i.e. doctor uses sethoscope, painter uses a paint brush
21. He has started on the blue series (blending words) in school.
Socially, he has also improved tremendously. I previously lamented that he is very delayed in his expressive language. But from that time till now, he has been verbalising his needs more and more each day. Now he can tell me 'i want milk or i don't want go church!'. Its a relief, however his articulation is still about 80% unclear, but there has been progress of course. Also, he is becoming more outspoken in school and getting comfortable with his teachers.